Types of US Visa

A Visas (Official Visas) 
A-1: For Ambassadors, public ministers & consular officers
A-2: For immediate family members of A-1
A-3: Attendants & servants of A-1 and A-2 holders

B (Business/Visitor) Visa

B-1 Temporary visitor for business
B-2 Temporary visitor for leisure

C & D Visa (For Aliens in transit)

C-1,2: Alien in transit directly through US
C-3: Family of C-1,C-2 in transit
C-4: Transit without Visa(TWOV)
D-1: Sailors departing on vessel of arrival
D-2: Sailors departing by other means

E – Visa (For Traders/Investors)

E-1 Treaty Trader, spouse and children
E-2 Treaty Investor, spouse and children

F Visa (Students)

Want to study or research at a Then F is the visa for you –
F-1: Academic Student
F-2: Spouse or child of F-1

H (Temporary Worker) Visa

H-1B: Persons in a specialty occupation
H-2B: Seasonal non agricultural workers
H-3: Trainees other than medical/academic; also training of handicaps
H-4: Dependants of H visa holders

I Visa (Media persons)

Are you a reporter, film person, Editor? Then you require an I-visa

Essential docs: Your press ID, a letter from the editor.

J & Q Exchange Visitor Visa

J-1 exchange visitors may be academics, scientists, business people or students.
J-1: Visas for exchange visitors
J-2: Spouse or ‘child’ of J-1 under 21

Fiance(e) of US Citizen

K-1 Fiance(e)
K-2 Minor child of K-1
K-3 Spouse of a U.S. Citizen (LIFE Act)
K-4 Child of K-3 (LIFE Act)

Docs: Marriage certificate & Photos, Intent of marrying within 90 days in US(for K1).

For those who are looking to settle down, well, this is the way to go.

L Visa (Intra-company Transferees)

L-1A Executive, managerial
L-1B Specialized knowledge
L-2 Spouse or child of L-1

Vocational and Language Students

M-1 Vocational student or other non-academic student
M-2 Spouse or child of M-1

O -Visa (For Prodigies)

O-1: For a Genius in Sciences, Arts, Education, Business, or Athletics.
O-2: Alien’s (support) accompanying O-1
O-3: Spouse or child of O-1 or O-2

Athletes and Entertainers

P-1: Athletes & Entertainment groups
P-2: Entertainers in exchange programs
P-3: Entertainers in cultural programs
P-4: Spouse or child of P-1, 2, or 3

R-Visa (Religious Workers)

R-1 Religious workers
R-2 Spouse or child of R-1

Unlock Your Android Phone and Earn Money

Are you an smart phone user? How many times in a given day, you unlock your phone screen to work on it? Read the title of this article. Yes. You heard it right. You can earn some fortune when you unlocking your smart phone every time.

You would have been fed-up with the advertisements that you receive in many free Android apps.  Application developers make money by forcing the users to live with the advertisements. But as the end user you don’t get paid for seeing the advertisements. Now the history is over.

Meet Locket, the android app that pays you every time when you unlock your smartphone.

The home screen( lock screen) of your phone is a large canvas which is never used for useful(!) purpose. Locket is a free Android app and pays you just for having ads on your lock screen.


The Locket App is now in Beta testing phase and available for download from the Google Play store. They also give you $1 when your friend sign-up with Locket. Remember that they have to sign-up from the referral link specific to you. More referrals, More money. Moreover, they give bonus to random users.

Install the Locket app from Google Play store from the link below.

You will need a PayPal account to receive the money that you have earned(!) by your hard work on unlocking your smart phone . 🙂 BTW, opening a PayPal account is free.

For now, the Locket app can be used only in the United States.

I hope in couple of months from now, they would be live and be an instant hit. Who would not love in this world to make money? 😀